The National Latinx Conference believes in bringing diversity and perspective to our event to further create opportunities to share information and efforts around health disparities that negatively impact the Latinx population, specifically around HIV, HCV, and SUD. We believe everyone in the field deserves an opportunity to attend our conference to network, learn, and share. For this reason, we are offering a limited number of scholarships to attend the 2023 National Latinx Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.
To apply for the National Latinx Conference Scholarship, you must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Have an academic and/or professional background in HIV, HCV, or Substance Use Disorders
- Be able to attend the core days of our conference (Thursday, May 11th, 2023 to Sunday, May 13th, 2023)
- Are (1) a resident of North America and the U.S. Territories, (2) studying or working in North America, or (3) will be in North America at the time of the conference
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- In addition to the scholarship application, a signed and dated letter of support from your manager must be included, no exceptions.