The National Latinx Conference believes in bringing diversity and perspective to our conference in order to further create opportunities to share information and efforts around health disparities that negatively impact the Latinx population, specifically around HIV, HCV, and SUD. We believe everyone in the field deserves an opportunity to attend our conference to network, learn, and share. For this reason, we are offering a limited number of scholarships to attend the 2022 National Latinx Conference.
In order to apply for the National Latinx Conference Scholarship,
you must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Have an academic and/or professional background in HIV, HCV, or Substance Use Disorder
- Be able to attend the core days of our conference
- Are (1) a resident of North America and US Territories, (2) studying or working in North America, or (3) will be in North America at the time of the conference
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applications must be completed by 5:00 p.m. CST, Friday, February 25, 2022.
The scholarship application can be found here: https://form.jotform.com/220064252772046
All questions can be directed to MarcoMartinez@valleyaids.org.